Hiring for Azure DevOps Lead
Azure Deployment, ADO, Docker, Kubernetes, C#, .NET Core, CI-CD with GIT, Micro Services
Scripting, Micro Frontend, test automation using Cypress/Selenium (Preferred)
Essential experience/skills as an individual:
- Recognized expertise in setting up continuous development/deployment using Azure.
- Excellent Analytical and Development Skills
- Experience of Microsoft Azure tools.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid architectural awareness and understanding of performance considerations
- Experience of working in distributed teams
- Experience of working with Product Owners within an Agile / Scrum environment
- Strong experience of working within a Continuous Integration Pipeline environment
- Solid understanding of the need for customer data security and GDPR compliance
- Good design experience
Essential experience/skills as a Lead
- ADO, Docker, Kubernetes
- CICD Pipeline building.
- Agile development
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall management by prioritizing, planning and tracking progress.
- Designs, develops and modifies programs, including prototypes.
- Builds and leads six to ten software developers.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications and programs.
- Being a part of requirement discussions and participates in elicitation of functional requirements.
- Get the team to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work towards improving team’s performance in terms of skills and deliverables.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com